- 3- 4 small-medium bananas
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 4 oz unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsps cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cup flour (I used half white and half wheat flour)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin pans with baking cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat first 6 ingredients together.
- Using a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients together except for mini chocolate chips. Leave them for last.
- Now, add the dry ingredients to the wet in the large mixing bowl. Blend and fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon in each muffin cup with 2/3 mixture.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Test with a toothpick.