- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Cream butter, sour cream and brown sugar.
- Stir in egg whites and bananas.
- Mix well, but do not over mix.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in oven for 60 minutes or until a toopick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes and then turn out of pan onto a wire rack.