- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk or a whole milk sub
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsps honey
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsps baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix first 5 ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Then mix all remaining dry ingredients in a separate bowl and add to the wet ingredients.
- Spray a 11" by 15" cookie sheet pan and pour mixture into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until brown on top and toothpick comes clean.
Special Notes: I use 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 cup water to make whole milk. There are many substitutes for whole milk online if you don't have it.