- 1 (14oz can) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups almond milk (you can use any kind of milk you choose)
- 1 pump of vanilla syrup (I used Torani brand)
- 1 vanilla bean stripped
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- Open the can of sweetened condensed milk and pour it in a heavy saucepan.
- Pour in the milk.
- Stir and heat on stovetop over medium high heat.
- Don't bring to boil just keep stirring until everything is mixed together. Stir in all vanillas.
- Take off heat and pour into container.
- I used an old storebought creamer container that has been washed. Put in refrigerator and use like creamer.