- 6 oz. almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 oz Torani Grape syrup
- 1 Tbsp instant grape gelatin dry mix
- Mix together in a blender on hi/ice blend and then switch to smoothie.
I stopped adding ice to my protein shakes because I purchased a Magic Bullet to do my shakes in. It didn't chop the ice into tiny pieces like the blender did. I like the Magic Bullet as it's much easier to clean and use than using my big blender all the time. With using the Magic Bullet, I increased the almond milk to 8oz to compensate for the ice that I'm not using now.
225 Calories, 44 carbs, 4 Fat, 10 Protein, 236 Sodium