1/2 cup Coconut Oil
1/4 cup Shea oil
5 Tbsps Beeswax pellets
- 2 tsps Glycerin
- 3/4 tsp of Vitamin E
- 1/4 cup Emu Oil
- 20 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 10 Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 5 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- Melt shea, coconut and beeswax pellets in a double boiler or mason jar in a water bath. You can also place a bowl over a 3 quart saucepan. It all depends on what you own in your kitchen.
- Once melted, remove from heat and add glycerin and vitamin E. Cool for 2-3 minutes more and then add emu oil.
- Stir all ingredients with a chopstick or skewer (something you can throw away). Now add essential oils and stir again.
- Pour into containers. Clean plastic, tin or small mason jars with lids. Don’t put on lids until completely cool.