- 2 1/4 cups flour (I used a blend of half white and half wheat- you can use what you are comfortable with. I have been working on getting my family over to wheat flour.)
- 1 1/2 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp margarine or butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 -4 small to medium bananas, mashed
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin pans. I used regular sized, but of course, feel free to use jumbo or mini.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and set aside. In a mixing bowl, cream margarine/butter and sugars. Add bananas, greek yogurt, eggs and vanilla and mix just until combined.
- I use a cookie scoop to put the dough into muffin pan, but however you do it, pour the batter into the muffin pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes depending on your oven. Check with a toothpick. Cool slightly before removing from pan.